Wednesday, September 1, 2010

wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'

So 10 days to go until my due date...Ican't believe that it is so close! I am still feeling really good, except for at night. That is ususally when my contractions are stronger and sleep is a battle. Thankfully Brooke is taking really good naps during the day, so I try to get a couple hours in then. I am trying to enjoy these last couple of days with just the 3 of us and the time that we get to spend with Brooke by herself. We talk with her about the baby a lot, but I don't think she fully gets it yet that her life is about to change. I think she will be a great big sister! She loves to be our "helper"! Whenever I go out with Brooke I have a little anxiety over what it is going to be like taking 2 out! I have heard the horror stories...Just the many new adventures life is going to bring us. :) I can't wait to hold my son in my arms and I am so thankful of how God has blessed us!

38 1/2 weeks

No comments: