Thursday, September 23, 2010

My 2 year old

My Brookie girl is 2 years old today! I can't believe that she is 2! She is such a sweet girl, FULL of personality! She makes me laugh constantly! She says new things and sometimes I have no idea where it comes from...other times she will say things that Tim and I say, but coming from a 2 year old sounds so funny! The other day she saw something and said, "mom, that's humongous!" She loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and tells me when her Mickey and Minnie stuffed animals need a diaper change (which started right after Brayden was born). She loves to put on daddy's shoes and hat and try to walk in them. She is such a sweet big sister. She loves to hug and kiss Brayden and when he cries, she says, "it's ok Bwayden." Today in the car she sang Jesus loves me to him. It was so precious. I am so excited to see their relationship grow and develop.

Now the reality is that we, of course, have our moments...some moments last longer than others...but I know that God is using her to shape me into the mom, wife, and woman of God that He wants me to be. I am constantly praying for patience and the wisdom to raise her to be a woman of God. I am so thankful for her and so thankful that I get to stay at home with both of my babies...well my baby and my big 2 year old!

Brookie's Mickey pancakes for breakfast
Brooke loves her some Snoopy
riding the rides with brother
Family picture
Brookie and daddy
helping with bath time

1 comment:

Marcella said...

Happy Birthday Brooke! It looks like you had a fun day!