Friday, September 17, 2010

Brayden is one week old!

My baby boy is a week old as of 11:55 last night! :) He is such a good baby! He is so content...all he does is eat, sleep, cuddle, and poop. He is sleeping well at night, 3-4 hour blocks of sleep. He is a great eater and nursing is going really well! He is having more awake time during the day and I love it when he just stares at me. His eyes are a darker teal/blue-ish color and can't help but wonder already what color they will end up being. I just love holding him and praying over him, for him to come to know the Lord and wondering how God will use him. I am so thankful that God has given him to us!


Brooke likes to sit right by him when he is in the swing

This pretty much summed up how Brooke felt at the hospital. She was really excited to meet Brayden for the first time, but as soon as people started to visit, she was over it.

Thankfully that didn't last long. Now she always wants to kiss him and give him hugs. She even likes to help me burp him.

I love my babies!!

5 comments:

travis and hayley said...

wow it is crazy how all of a sudden brooke looks so much older! and brayden is just sooo cute and tiny!

Angela said...

Shannon, I am so amazed at your life & God has used you and Tim! Your family means so much to me. We love you. Can't wait to meet your new addition.

Marcella said...

Love the baseball outfit!

bren and chris said...

love, LOVE the picture with monkey and baby boy! she looks like such a big girl! cant believe shes almost 2! we miss and love you guys! cant wait to meet brayden!

The Hofschroer's said...

that picture from the hospital is classic!