Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3 days...

3 days until my due date! I really thought that he would be here by now, but I am really just trying to enjoy these last (hopefully few) days. Tim has gotten up with Brooke and let me sleep in as much as possible! I am so thankful for him! I have been having regular contractions for a few hours each day, which really messes with my emotions. This past Saturday I had contractions 5-7 minutes apart for 12 hours. I called the hospital and went and got checked out. I was 2 cm dialated and 50% effaced, so at least there is some reason for these contractions. Hopefully that will make labor go faster! If I haven't gone into labor by tomorrow, I have my 40 week apointment with my Dr in the morning. Last time I saw her she said 2 things that I can't seem to forget 1. after discussing how much weight I have gained..."wow, you are just all baby" and 2. " how big was Brooke? I think he is going to be a big one!" I prefered the first statement :)

39 weeks

1 comment:

lizhoweth said...

wow, 2 cm and 50% dilated? he must be coming soon. hope you have a great delivery and a healthy (plump) little boy!