Thursday, August 27, 2009

WICKED

Vacation: Part 5

We were SO excited to have the chance to go see Wicked when we were in SD. I had been DYING to go! (ok...not actually dying, but I really wanted to go). I grew up having "Family Movie Night" where we would watch a different musical each month. I have seen a couple of Broadway shows (Phantom and Legally Blonde) and have secretly...well not so secretly anymore...wanted to be in a musical. All that to say that I REALLY was excited to see Wicked. It was A-MAZING! I highly reccommend going to see it! Here are a few pics from the night.


outside of the theater

the girls: Jayne (Katrina's mom), Katrina, Shawna, and me

inside the theater...totally not supposed to take this picture

I told you I was excited!

outside after

Luke and Shawna

The boys...and yes they are matching

Katrina and Nick

I bought a shirt & the soundtrack and have not stopped listening to it!

1 comment:

Kevin and Bekah said...

I think it is hysterical that "defy gravity" would be written across a woman's chest.