Thursday, September 24, 2009

Update & WICKED (take 2)

So it has been a while since I have posted anything...our camera has been acting up and I have not been able to download any pictures...but I borrowed a camera while ours is being fixed and here is what we have been up to...

In September 8th, we were given tickets to see the Giants play the Padres

The cutest little Padre fan

daddy kisses
We had GREAT seats and Brooke even watched some of the game

Then she fell asleep...that is her under the blanket


On September 11th, Brooke and I went down to Biola to surprise Auntie Courtney and Cady

We had lunch at Northwood's Inn....SO good!

We were also able to go to Chris and Amy's baby shower in Riverside. It was great to be able to celebrate with them and catch up with some great friends from CBU.
This is one of my favoite pictures! Hayley took this and so many other GREAT ones at the shower. To see more of the Hofschroer shower on Hayley's blog click here.



For my birthday on Tuesday Tim took me out to sushi in San Francisco, then surprised me with tickets to go see WICKED!


Now if you read my blog I am sure you saw that we went to see WICKED when we were in
San Deigo. I think almost anyone that has seen it will tell you that you can never see it too many times! We had great seats...12 rows back, direct center!

I LOVE date nights...especially because my husband is SO amazing!


I will post again really soon...this cute little butt just turned 1!

2 comments:

travis and hayley said...

love the update. i can't believe you got to see wicked twice... amazing! and i can't get enough of how cute brooke looks in her pink padres clothes... adorable!

The Hofschroer's said...

loved having you and brookie down for the shower! you made us feel so special!
great update my favorite part... "this cute little butt turned 1" =)