Monday, August 17, 2009

Beach House

Vacation '09 Part 2:

After we left Riverside for our CBU Girls' weekend, we headed down to San Diego. The first couple of days that we were there we met up with my family, who had rented a beach house on Mission Beach. We went to eat at Luigi's, hung out on the beach, had friends over for a BBQ, and an interesting photo shoot with Leah...oh Leah. Here are some pictures from those few days.

Brooke and Grammy at Luigi's

Brooke's first carousel ride (notice Michael in the background plugging his ear...classic Michael!)

She loved it!



Michelle and I got henna tattoos...here is mine. When Tim saw it he asked me who Jim was...

Michael relaxing in the beach house


here was our view...

Tim and Jay

Leah's photo shoot on the boardwalk

my little beach diva

I love this face!

Tim and Nick...Nick was trying to give Brooke some water from a water bottle cap. :)

1 comment:

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

All of Brooke's cuteness makes me want a girl so bad! With my luck I'm sure we'll end up with three boys!