Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh, how things change...

As I think back to life before a baby (it's hard even though it was only 2 1/2 months ago) I think back to things that used to excite me... new shoes, new clothes (ok... shopping in general), a really good Vanilla Chai Latte, dates with my hubby, going to the beach, hanging out with friends...and while those things are all amazing and still excite me, nothing compared to the excitement that I had today that came from...a poopy diaper! Brooke had not had one in 2 1/2 days and I was starting to get a little worried. I won't go into anymore details... but I just had to share my exciting news! :)



This picture looks SO much like my baby pictures



Brooke loves her swing! Thanks Aunt Tam!

This picture looks like more like Tim...but a girl version :)

2 comments:

travis and hayley said...

she is sooo cute! i can't believe how much she has grown. she totally looks more alert.

Greg said...

Oh, the things motherhood makes us worry about!! :-)