Monday, December 15, 2008

San Francisco

Every year, since I was 6 years old, we have gone to San Francisco for my Aunt Linda's birthday. We always go to Fishermen's Grotto and sit in the same corner looking out at the Golden Gate Bridge. We have the most amazing food...sourdough bread, clam chowder, fresh cracked crab, spumoni...so good! My sisters and I still get shirley temples. I look forward to it every year! This year Tim and I got to bring our daughter. It is so fun to think of new traditions that we get to start with Brooke, but I hope that someday she will look forward to going to SF.




The Salamone's and Brown's


Brooke liked looking out the window

Tim and I

Brooke and Auntie Courtney
The waiter put one on Michael as a joke, but Leah put one on herself!

3 comments:

travis and hayley said...

i thought i recognized the table and view. love the pictures

The Hofschroer's said...

the brown family looks extra nice in these pictures... I like the outfit choices!

Christian and Tawny said...

Hey Shannon!
You're daughter is beautiful! Did you go to the San Francisco Grotto this last weekend! My family and I went there last Saterday! That would be crazy if we were there at the same time =) Hope all is well! Tawny