Monday, November 24, 2008

2 months




Our little Brookie is 2 months old as of yesterday! She has grown so much and I can't believe how much more alert she is. She gave us her first smile on Holloween. I am really enjoying this time... It helps that she has been sleeping through the night for almost 2 weeks now! I don't know if it is just a phase or not, but I am really enjoying it!
I was driving on the freeway last week and I saw a billboard for a new hospital they are opening near us and all it said was "Breathe...push, push, push, push, push, push, push..." I thought back to 2 months ago and thought " I could do that again..." then I was instantly astonished and said (out loud) "WHAT AM I THINKING!" Now don't get me wrong, I do want to, eventually, have more kids...just not anytime soon! I would assume that any sane person, who has just been through that amount of pain, would think "wow, I am glad that is over," or "NOOOO..." not "Lets do it again!" That thought goes down as momentary minute of insanity... story of my life! :)

Here are some pictures of our little girl...who was so worth it all!


Her first smile!




Daddy's little Charger girl

4 comments:

travis and hayley said...

She is sooo cute! I love the headband on her. I promise I will send some to you to add to her collection. By the way, you look really beautiful in the first picture. I can't wait to spend some time with you. Miss you!

The Hofschroer's said...

Love the picture of you and Brookie!

Marcella said...

She is so cute! I know what you mean about thinking you could do it again...but not for a little while.:)

Moss Family said...

What a beautiful girl! You look great Shannon! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!