Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thankful

We had a great Thanksgiving this year and had so much fun celebrating as a family during the day then spending time with my family and some friends that night. I am so thankful for the blessings God has given me.
some of my blessings:
Another thing I am thankful for happened this past week as well. Once a year I get together with 7 of my closest girlfriends from college. I usually only get to see them once a year because I live so far from them . So you can imagine my excitement when I got to see 2 of them this week!!! Amy, Chris and Logan came up last week and we were able to have dinner with them and the Eckles. It was so fun to sit together and talk and watch our babies play together! I love that Chris (who I have known since I was 12) married one of my favorite people!
Then, later that week we headed out to Napa to see Sarah, Max, Jacob, Kennedy and the cute little baby bump! I loved our time together, eating and catching up, talking about the newest addition that has recently joined us and the one that is coming soon. We watched our kids be a little crazy and play in the restaurant (thankfully we were the only ones in there most of the time).

I am so thankful I got to see these girls and their precious families! Can't wait until our next girls weekend!!

No comments: