Friday, December 17, 2010

same pictures...

Since my kids were both born in September, doing things with Brayden at 3 months reminds me of things we did with Brooke when she the same age. I went back to look at some pictures of some of our traditions we do every year and found these 2.

This first one is from our annual trip to San Francisco. We always take a sister picture. The top one is from 2 years ago with Brooke and the bottom one was this past Sunday with Brayden.


This one was taken where Leah has her Choir's Christmas concert each year.
I didn't even remember that I took this picture with Brooke until I saw that tree...it's hard to miss!

This is what happened when I tried to take a picture with both of them!

1 comment:

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

We're the exact same!!! Both my boys were November so I am going through this Christmas with Parker(and every other event in life) and remember how it was two years ago with Isaac. It's kinda bad though 'cause it makes it way too easy to compare each stage. Maybe it won't be as bad having a girl and a boy instead of two boys (or two girls)! Merry Christmas! Isn't two kids great!?!