Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fallapalooza 2010

For Halloween we headed to our church for their annual harvest carnival which is called Fallapalooza. They have tons of games, food and of course, candy :) Brooke was just over a year old last year and wasn't able to play many games, so this year was really fun for her. She loved all the games and getting to pick her own candy...I definitely encouraged her to pick mommy's favorites! Tim was in charge of all the bounce houses and was supposed to wear a costume so we decided to go with a family costume theme again (see last year's here). We decided to go with a football theme and I have to credit to Hayley for the idea! Tim was the football player (Chargers, of course), Brooke was a cheerleader, Brayden was a football and I was a referee. We had such a fun night!

The cheerleader and football (mid-blink)
My little football
This picture made me laugh...this totally captures how she feels about taking pictures right now. I am having to bribe her to smile in pictures now, so unless I get a picture where she is actually smiling without posing, I get this.
bribed
playing games
CANDY!!

blurry action shot with Uncle Mikey, Papa and Mimi in the background

Brooke and her friend Makayla

Brooke loves Toy Story! So when she saw Buzz Lightyear, she couldn't take her eyes off him! He was nice enough to take a picture with her. I can't imagine what Disneyland will be like for her!

Brooke, Brayden and Mommy

Brookie and Daddy
Football Family

1 comment:

Jan Dutcher said...

Great photos Shannon! Brooke makes the best Chargers cheerleader! And the football...oh my goodness so CUTE!