Friday, November 12, 2010

Brayden at 2 months

Our little Brayden is 2 months old and is growing so fast! We took him for his check-up on Wednesday and he is 13lbs and 2oz (82%) and 24 1/4 inches (90%) - shocking, I know...not like his dad is tall or anything. My kids are going to pass me up by the time they are 10. :) He started sleeping 6-8 hours a night 2 weeks ago, which was wonderful, but he got a little cold this week and has been sleeping 4-6 right now. I can't wait for the cold to go away and I am hoping he will go back to the 6-8. I love his little noises, which are much different than Brooke's. He grunts and his little coo's are deep and raspy. He is super smiley and has even giggled for us a few times. He loves to cuddle and would love it if I did nothing but hold him all day long. I love being his mommy.

No comments: