Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brooke's new game

We have a new game in the Brown household and Brooke loves it:
We say, "Brooke where is the baby?"


Then Brooke lifts up my shirt and points at my tummy and says, "baby"

As soon as she gets my shirt up she will give the baby a kiss!


Brooke is going to be a big sister!!

I will be 10 weeks tomorrow and am due September 11th...we are hoping that the baby will actually join us on a less memorable day for our country, but we will be excited whenever our new little "brownie" comes!
We are so excited that God has blessed us with another baby that is growing inside of me. I loved being pregnant with Brooke and am really looking forward to this one as well! I haven't had any morning sickness and I already look like I did when I was 18 weeks with Brooke. I am excited to break out my citizen maternity jeans, probably the only maternity thing that I am excited to get back into. ;)
I am excited, nervous, anxious, and overjoyed at the thought of having 2. If the new baby comes on time then they will be 12 days shy of being 2 years apart. I already imagine what type of relationship they will have, and I can already picture them playing together.
I am so thankful for this new blessing!
*Sorry the pictures are so blurry, they are from my phone


12 comments:

Michelle said...

CONGRATS! That is super exciting!

travis and hayley said...

oh i am sooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just can't contain it... uhhh... another brownie... can't wait!!!

Emily Burton said...

That's so awesome! Congrats!

Jan Dutcher said...

YAY!!! Another Chargers fan!! Congratulations to you all...Sooo excited for you guys...XOX

The Hofschroer's said...

=)

Christian and Tawny said...

That's so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you! Congrats =)

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

Yipee! Two is double the fun... AND work! But still totally worth it!

Courtney said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing! I know you are all so excited.:) I wish you health and happiness during your pregnancy.

The Washams said...

Congratulations! That was such a cute way to announce it :).

Marcella said...

YEAH!!!

lizhoweth said...

how exciting! congratulations!!

Carly Peters said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Funny your due date is 9-11. Bailey's bday is 9-12 and Reagan's is 9-21. Yeah for September babies. That means you love the holidays! haha Can't wait to meet your little brownie. :)