Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Brooke's 1st B-Day Party!

We celebrated Brooke's birthday on October 3rd with some of her friends. We had a ladybug themed party, which seems fitting since we have always called Brooke our little "Brookie Bug." I channeled my creative side (which is extremely limited) and tried to "DIY" as much as I could. We went to Stonegate Park and had a fun lunch and play time. We had a great time! (Brooke always has a great time when there are food and boys around...I wonder where she got that from...) :) There are a ton of pictures, but I just love all the pictures from her party!

I made her invitations


ladybugs!

caterpillar sandwiches
Happy Birthday Brookie
cupcakes

ladybug army

my baby is 1!

Brooke walkin' with Grammy and Papa
Brookie and Auntie LeLe
us with Brooke's friend Kate and her mom Mary

Brooke and Mrs. Marie
Mitchell and Brooke (boy #1)

The Browns and the Galvins

us with Michele

John & Deej with Brooke

she can't walk on her own yet, but she thinks she can already run!

sweet face

my little ballerina on her toes

Brookie and Shane (boy #2)

Brooke and Uncle Mikey

Bren & Berto (boy #3)

mommy and the baby

Kate, Madie, and Brooke

flying with daddy

family picture

what a big girl!

Yay!

3 comments:

The Hofschroer's said...

such a great party shan! way to go! give your creative juices more credit! it looks amazing!

The Washams said...

You're very creative, Shannon! The party looked great...and so did the little Birthday Girl!

Jeremy and Jen said...

I love the invitations and cupcakes! very creative! :) Can you believe a whole year has gone by?!