Friday, June 26, 2009

9 months

Brooke is officially 9 months old. It is crazy to think that she has now been here with us just about as long as she was growing inside of me. She is such a joy! I love her fun little personality, her smile, her deep belly laugh, her piercing blue eyes, her inquisitive nature, her two little teeth, that she can crawl on her knees but still chooses to army crawl, the fact that she is pulling herself up on things, that she mumbles mama and dada, that she mumbles (hums) along when I sing to her, that she waves hi and bye, when she is tired her head still falls on my shoulder, that each day I love her more and more. I am so thankful that God has given her to us. I pray that she comes to a deep understanding of His love and grace and deisres a relationship with Him early in her life.

For Brooke's 9 month pictures we went up on a hill in Vacaville and had Courtney and Cady as our great photographers. I loved the way that the pictures turned out! I can't wait to frame them and put them up in our house. Sorry there are so many... I had so many great ones to choose from. Thank you Courtney and Cady!












in between outfits












3 comments:

The Hofschroer's said...

the first two are definitely my favs!!! =)
soo cute!

Jeremy and Jen said...

Hey Shannon - It was good to hear from you! Those pictures are so cute! Brooke is beautiful - those eyes are piercing blue! Both our babies definitely got our husband's eyes!

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

So I thought if I looked through the pictures several times I would find my favorite... It didn't work... They are ALL so good! I love her little outfits. I hope to get "pink" someday too!