Monday, January 3, 2011

Things I never thought I would say (then I had a toddler)

"You can't eat the whole block of cheese"

"Don't touch your poop!"

"You are squishing your brother's head when you sit on him like that."

"You have to wear a shirt when we leave the house."

"Take the magnet out of your mouth."


"Please don't put your hair in your brother's mouth."

"Ok, you can watch Barney"

"You cannot have mac n cheese for breakfast"

"Hand mommy your poop."

"Only mommy and daddy can change your diaper. YOU may not change your own diaper."

"You may not hide in your brother's bed and take your clothes off."

"You cannot eat the butter."

"You only need to wear one pair of pants."

"You cannot eat the pancake mix out of the box."

"Don't put your hand in your diaper, there is poop in there!"


*(notice a theme with the poop...it's been fun)

Love my girl!!

4 comments:

Emily Burton said...

This is the best post ever! Made me laugh!

Courtney said...

These are great! I will have to start writing things down, too. Oh, the things I have to look forward to in the months to come. It sounds like you are doing a great job!

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

Beyond funny! Totally agree with Emily!!

The Washams said...

Very funny, Shannon! I've said very similar things myself :). Being a mom is great!!!