Saturday, October 9, 2010

Brayden is 1 month old!

Our sweet Brayden is one month old today! This month has gone by so fast...the lack of sleep makes it feel a bit foggy and we are all still adjusting, but I am loving being a family of 4! Brayden is eating a ton...way more than I remember Brooke eating at this point. He is also sleeping more than Brooke did too though. He is giving me 4-5 hours for the first part of the night, which is great! Brooke loves being a big sissy! She talks and sings to him, gives him GENTLE (we are still working on that) hugs and tons of kisses. Every night she says goodnight and "sweet dreams Bayden" (yes, we have gone from Bwayden to just Bayden...one day she'll be able to say her r's) :) I love my babies and am so excited to see how their relationship will grow and develop. And I have to say how wondeful my husband is! I am so thankful for him and there is NO way I could ever do this without him!
Here is our little 1 month old!

He looks a little scared...

GENTLE hug :)

No comments: