Monday, August 16, 2010

pregnancy update

So I am 36 1/2 weeks...it's going by so fast and I can't believe it will only be 3 1/2 weeks (or sooner!) until I get to meet my little boy! I am definitely more tired and am back to taking naps whenever I can get them. I am waiting for the whole nesting thing to kick in, but I feel that it may not happen with an almost 2 year old running around the house. We have been talking with Brooke about her baby brother and how she is going to be a big sissy soon...not sure she quite gets it yet, but today she put her hand on my tummy and felt him move and she really liked that!

I went to the Dr today and she said I am measuring a week ahead of schedule, but I am not going to hold my breath! I've gained 35 pounds, which is 5 less than I was with Brooke at this time, but again, having a almost 2 year old running around is helping with that too! I still am feeling pretty good and am still really enjoying this pregnancy...which I am not sure I was saying this close to Brooke being born. So many people have said, " now that you're having a boy you can be done because now you have one of each..." Tim and I always said that we would take it one at a time, but I have thought "what if this is our last one" I want to make sure that I have treasured and enjoyed it as much as I can! (btw, I don't think we are done, but you never know!)

I had my sisters take some belly pictures this week and I thought I would share! Hopefully I will get another blog in before the baby comes, but looking at the date of my last posts...it might not happen :)





36 weeks

4 comments:

Marcella said...

Love the belly pics! You look great. ;)

The Washams said...

You look so good, Shannon!

Courtney said...

I love the belly pictures! How sweet, and what a special time to remember. Best of luck with the last couple weeks!!

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

SOOO CUTE!!! You make me want to be pregnant again!