Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

I had such a great mother's day! I feel so incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful mother and am so thankful for my little family! After church we went to my parents house for a bbq. After that we went home and I got to take a nap (which is a such a great present!) then Tim and Brooke took me to get sushi for dinner and frozen yogurt for dessert! It was such a great day! I love my family and Mother's day was just another reminder of how God has richly blessed me with a wonderful family!!!
my little love

so thankful for them!

my other little love at 22 weeks

2 comments:

travis and hayley said...

finally a belly picture... so cute!!!

The Hofschroer's said...

I have been waiting for that baby bump too! I was wondering if you were going to make me wait until I see you in July!!!! You look great!