Wednesday, November 25, 2009

4 years!

November 19th, Tim and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! Somehow the time has flown by...We dated for 2 1/2 yrs and were engaged for 6 months, so we have been together for over 7 years and I have loved this adventure that we are on together! I love my husband more today than ever and it's crazy to think I will love him more on our 5 year anniversary than I do today! God has truly blessed me with a husband that is more wonderful than I could have ever imagined!

For our anniversary we were able to go to Napa, which has become one of my favorite places! We left Brooke overnight for the first time with my family, and headed to downtown Napa. We stayed at the AVIA hotel, and went to dinner at Cole's Chop House (AMAZING!). It was so great to have quality time to ourselves.

Our hotel



Our dinner was SOOO good! (even worth the cheesy pictures!)

2 comments:

Carly Peters said...

Cute pictures! Glad you got to have alone time with each other, that is so good for a marriage. Cole's Chop House is the sister restaraunt to Celedon you know. Happy Anniversary!

The Murphy's said...

These are so cute Shan! I can't believe that it was 4 years ago! So crazy and so fast!! love you guys!! post these on Facebook! they are too cute!