Monday, May 25, 2009

8 months

My little Brookie is 8 months old as of yesterday! Other than the painful biting, which is getting better, we are having so much fun! She is officially "army crawling" all over the place. It is too cute! I am realizing that our house is in no way baby proof! Even simple things, like her stroller, aren't safe...I watched her make her way over to her stroller only to try to suck on the wheels. She cracks us up! Everyday I am so thankful that God has given her to us.

She thinks she is such a big girl...


She loves to laugh

Daddy's girl


Bath time

2 comments:

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

I just love her little rolls and chubby cheeks! So how many people have asked you if you're ready for baby number two yet? Never ends huh!?!

Cope Family said...

Brooke is a beautiful little lady!!She has a great smile!