Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Bug

Being a mom has been the the most amazing experience...and it has only been 4 1/2 months. It makes me think about life in a completely different way. For Valentine's Day this year I thought about what traditions I want my children to remember. Some of those traditions include, Valentine's jammies, a card, a small meaningful gift with heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast, and something cute for lunch and dinner... I haven't decided what yet (suggestions welcomed!)which is ok because Brooke is still too little to even know this day is different than any other. Here are some pictures of her first Valentine's Day!
Our Love Bug
This is Max. He is Brooke's "boyfriend" they are in daycare together and they really like to hold hands! This is not a posed picture.

Valentine Jammies - sitting up with a little help from Daddy


This is her version of sitting up! She is close!

Happy Valentine's Day

1 comment:

travis and hayley said...

You are so cute. I love your idea about Valentine's Day pajamas and the heart shaped pancakes....we might need to make these traditions in the Collins' home too. I wish you didn't live so far away. Miss you guys.